Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Camo and Lace: The Teen Mom Divorce

I am DEVASTATED, people. Yesterday, when I turned to my friendly neighborhood gossip queen's website, PerezHilton.com, I discovered that Leah and Corey from Teen Mom 2 are getting a divorce.

And my heart sank like it was two people I actually knew in real life.

What happened, you two? You were such a beautiful couple. You gave me faith that a teenage pregnancy doesn't always end up in domestic violence, stolen credit cards and jail time. I honestly rooted for you and (though I will vehemently deny it) TOTALLY teared up when Corey hooked that ring on the end of that fishing pole and asked Leah to marry him. I cried even harder when they walked down the aisle in camo and lace.

We know you two have stressful lives with those two beautiful baby girls, one with disabilities. I'm SURE it is a handful for you both. Honestly, I'm 27 and I feel like taking a nap every time I think about it. But you seemed so HAPPY! Leah gave up seeing her ex, Robbie for you, Corey. And despite the unseen moment where you flirted with the bartender at that cowboy bar, Leah stuck by your side through it all.

So where did it all go wrong? I am honest to god heartbroken and demand an explanation for the downfall of your seemingly loving marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment