Monday, February 7, 2011

A little butt crack on my birthday

Well kiddies... 3 days until I turn the big 2-7. And since next weekend is Valentine's weekend, we decided to head out for a night on the town and celebrate the weekend before. And let me just say that the night started with a blizzard, and ended up with a little more butt crack than I would have expected.

Every year, mother nature seems determined to rain on my parade--both literally and figuratively. This year was no exception. Saturday before we were supposed to head out, it started to blizzard. Many of my friends weren't able to make it because of the weather, but a few did, and they are AWESOME. I seriously can't tell you how much I appreciate my friends for coming out and making my birthday special. I feel like such a lucky girl to have so many amazing people in my life.

So K started snowblowing the driveway while I got ready, and when I came downstairs it was absolutely horrific outside. Mother nature was projectile vomiting all up on my bday. I told K that this was just crazy, we shouldn't risk it in this weather (my sister's apartment is about an hour south of us, and we had to get down there first.) He shut the snowblower off, looked me right in the eye and told me we had four wheel drive, and we weren't going to miss it. What an amazing man I have in my life, to go to such lengths to make me happy.

So we slowly make the trek in the awful weather, four wheeling in the jeep all the way down to my sister's apartment. The weather was atrocious the entire time, but I sang to the radio as loud as I could to make up for it. (I'm sure K and his brother A really appreciated that.)

We had a great time at dinner, and went out for a few delicious drinks at a local watering hole (actually the place where K and I met, which is part of the reason I love it so much.) We all got in, got ourselves some drinks, and sat at a table. Suddenly we realized we were missing M&M, two of our friends who had come out to celebrate with us. We waited a few minutes, and I texted M to see where they were. Turns out she had forgotten her ID at home, and they wouldn't let her in. So (get this), in this blizzardy weather, M&M go ALL the way back home to get her ID, and come BACK to meet up with us again. I absolutely couldn't believe it. What amazing friends I have that would not only come out ONCE, but TWICE... in the middle of a blizzard. M&M, you guys seriously rock. Love you both.

So we all continued the night, got some delicious drinks in our bellies, and went over to another bar to meet up with a few of K's brother's friends. And as we are getting our coats off and starting to warm up, we spot a man across the bar who has his pants clear down his B-crack. That's right-- a full moon, folks. I stared at him for a minute, wondering how he couldn't feel that his crack was all hanging out. I mean, don't you feel a bit of a breeze? I really don't understand it. But his presence was a hell of a conversation piece, and we all got a good laugh. And I'll tell you what, no future birthday will be complete without a blizzard and some butt crack.

A little birthday buttcrack... thanks, roofer dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment