Tuesday, September 13, 2011

MOM. Guess who's PREGNANT??

"MOM. Guess who's PREGNANT??"
"WHAT?"
"Oh... not me."

Apparently I have a certain finesse for phone calls. And giving my mom heart attacks. I guess when you get to the point in your life that becoming pregnant is a possibility, albeit a far off in the future one, you shouldn't start conversations with heart-stopping lines such as this.

I was filling her in on some facebook dirt I had dug up on a girl I went to school with, and was eager to share the news. Mom doesn't do facebook, so I have to give her monthly rundowns when juicy gossip pops up on my newsfeed.

We discussed whether the pregnancy was planned, if I thought she was happy, and when she was due. I can't wait for the baby shower photos to be uploaded, I'll have to give her a verbal play-by-play of each snapshot.

No comments:

Post a Comment