Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Your clothes, give them to me!


Holy scandal, batman! By now, I'm sure you've heard that Maria Shriver left Ahnold because she discovered that he fathered a child with their housekeeper. 10 years ago.

Firstly, good for you, Maria. Secondly, I commend Ahnold for being forthcoming and owning up to his... uh, mistake. But the news brings several questions to mind:

Ten years ago? This child is not a baby. Does he/she know the Terminator is their dad?

Reports say the housekeeper was married at the time the child was conceived. I'm sure the husband could tell the baby wasn't his when he came out with a bionic arm and one red eye.

Good for Ahnold for sending cash monies to the kid for his entire life so far, but how was there no paper trail? And if he's sending money, is he (more importantly) playing an active role in the child's life? My guess is probs not.

I don't know about you, but guilt eats at me like battery acid. I can't eat, I can't sleep, it's all I can talk about. So how did Ahnold last 10 years?? And when exactly did he bear his soul to Maria and the kids?

What a crappy thing to have to go through, especially in the public eye. Maybe Ahnold and Tiger Woods can go grab a bite together, laugh about their indiscretions--and build a giant doghouse... for two.

No comments:

Post a Comment