Friday, January 20, 2012

If I were a hooker

This is absolutely amazeballs. A woman in LA is accused of offering sexual favors in return for a box of chicken nuggets.

Seems like a fair deal to me, those nugs are like bites of Jesus in your mouth.

Things I'd accept in return for sexual favors if I were a hooker:
- a Klondike bar
- a roll of Bubble Tape
- a pair of Pajama Jeans (those things are EXPENSIVE!)
- an Orange Dream Martini from Applebees
- Chia Herb Garden
- a gift certificate to JoAnn Fabrics
- a movie date to see Breaking Dawn (K won't go with me, whomp whomp.)
- 3 Chalupas
- a box of K-cups
- a Double Filet o Fish
- a Shake Weight

That's right folks, I'm a cheap date.

6 comments:

  1. This gives a whole new meaning to "What would you doo-oo-oo for a Klondike bar?"

    I would GIVE you most of these things. Most. So please don't go hooking.

    <3 Princess Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well my birthday IS coming up soon. I guess I can stay off the streets for another month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you mean cheap as in FUN, then yes, you are a cheap hooker.

    And I have a secret crush on filet o fish sandwiches. Seriously. I need major help to quit those things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. B, do you think Promises has a rehab program to help us with our FOF problem?

    ReplyDelete
  5. And I thought hookers do what they do for money!
    P.S. are pyjama jeans the same thing as 'jeggings'?My 8 yr old niece has been throwing that term around, making me feel old, so I thought I'd ask.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Icy, they are VERY similar. Don't feel old, the only people who know about them are dorks who stay up late watching infomercials.

    ReplyDelete