Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Biebsgiving

Tomorrow will probably look a lot
like this, with or without the carebear
costume. I haven't decided yet.
J-Biebs is on the radio with a new hit, and guess what that means? It's HOLIDAY time, y'all!

You know what I'm going to do this weekend? Eat a shit ton of turkey and mashed potatoes, puke and rally, then eat more mashed potatoes. After all, isn't that what the holidays are about? Stuffing your face?

We're having Biebsgiving here at our house again this year, which is a very grown up thing to do, and we are totally grown ups. Since I am culinarily challenged, K will be doing most of the work while I take the credit.

Juuust kidding. I can't take credit, because everybody in this family knows that I can't cook. But he really does do most of the work. I'll probly just spend the day tracing my hand making construction paper turkeys.

I hope you guys have an awesome turkey day, and remember who we should all be giving thanks to this year. The Biebster.

No comments:

Post a Comment