Thursday, October 13, 2011

30-year-old carebears

I have been a very busy bee, my beautiful babies. After I got over the Mad Cow Disease, K got it. Whomp, whomp. We've been sickies. But we DID manage to begin the long and arduous journey towards the completion of our HALLOWEEN COSTUMES. (And by "we", I mean "K" did most of the work, and I watched.)

Here are a few snapshots of the process:

The beginnings of Love-a-Lot's ear.

K, sketching out a clover for Good Luck bear's tummy.


Bedtime's tummy!

Our workshop, complete with model.
So, you guessed it: we're going to be carebears! So what if we're almost 30 and K is 6'6"? I might just make him wear the bedtime bear costume around the house so I can give him the carebear stare all day long. Stay tuned for pictures of the completed costumes after the Halloween party!!

No comments:

Post a Comment