Saturday, May 12, 2012

I might pee myself

Okay kiddies, this is it. Monday is my first day at the new job, and I am TERRIFIED.

One, I forget how to socialize. Working from home the last two years has severely eroded my social skills. I stutter and mumble and get all red in muh face, y'all.

B, I don't even know what to wear. I feel like it's my first day of school and I need to lay out my outfits for the week.

3, I have to go to AZ for training on Wednesday all by myself. And I hate flying.

So basically, this week is Be Brave boot camp for my socially inept self. Why do I feel like I won't sleep for the next week?

2 comments:

  1. Totally know what u mean about losing your social skills after a few months at home. It's not going to be too tough though, as long as you were a social type previously. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, icy! So far, so good, although I've been trying to stifle the urge to make inappropriate jokes. Occupational hazard from working from home!

      Delete